Argentina covers a mass amount of land. And let us tell you, it’s full of dramatic landscapes. From glaciers to life on mars, with beaches and waterfalls, Argentina has it all. Oh, and did we mention the wine?!?
- Pictures can only go so far when trying to tell a story of an event in one’s life. Yes, they are important and a picture can say a million words, but to completely understand Iguazu Falls from somewhere afar, you have to do a bit more than read this post, watch the videos, and look Read more about Iguazu Falls… A Must Read in the Shower[…]Read More »
- We finally made it to the end of the world!! After finishing up our trek in Torres Del Paine, we hopped on a bus and and made our way south! Little did we know, we were in for a real treat on our bus trip! Upon boarding the bus, we received a nice Read more about Ushuaia[…]Read More »
- So clearly we are doing a fabulous job of keeping you all updated seeing how we are still trying to catch up from our time in South America. But hey, we are getting closer one blog at a time right? To refresh your memory, before getting into El Chalten was our crazy border crossing experience Read more about Huge Glaciers, an Ice Bar, and One Crazy Hostel[…]Read More »
- So we caught our first bus in over a month. Hitchhiking was completely out of the question, and we didn’t want to miss our only chance out of Puerto Rio Tranquilo. We boarded the bus and had seats on the left, which meant we were going to have an amazing view of the lake for Read more about Caleta Tortel, Villa O’Higgins, and Crossing The Border[…]Read More »
- January 2, 2015 we woke up to slowly make our way to the bus station to leave Vina Del Mar and head to Mendoza. We thought our bus left at 8:30, and we needed to be at the bus station at 8:15, but we started second guessing ourselves and checked our ticket and it said Read more about Wine, Wine, Wine.. Mendoza, Argentina[…]Read More »