If you’re looking at this page, you’re at least a bit interested in Bolivia. Do yourself a favor, and throw out any negative things you’ve heard and go there! Bolivia is one of our favorite countries to date! It’s affordable, the people are friendly, and we felt really safe! Not to mention all the crazy adventures to be had! Check it out to get inspired, then book your flight to Bolivia!
- We arrived to Uyuni from Potosi at midnight. The second we got off the bus, a lady bombarded us, asking us if we wanted to do the Salt Flats tour with her company. We were warned of this lady and kindly told her we were waiting for the morning to book our tour. (She apparently Read more about Salar de Uyuni… Salt Flats Tour[…]Read More »
- Woo.. we had safely made it back to La Paz!! But no woo hoo on the fact that that same evening we would be jumping on another bus for yet another 15-hour bus ride!! When we arrived to La Paz, the bus driver dropped us off at a different bus station than the one we Read more about Sucre and Potosi[…]Read More »
- There are two ways to get to Rurrenabarque from La Paz. Option one is to buy a plane ticket and enjoy a half hour flight. Option two is to buy a bus ticket and endure a twenty-hour bus ride. Although the bus ride is forty times as long as the flight, it is nearly a Read more about Pampas Tour[…]Read More »
- As we entered the gigantic city of La Paz, we started observing how it is situated in this huge bowl like landscape. It is the world’s highest national capital, sitting at an elevation of about 12,000 feet. It quickly became apparent that people who live here belong on one of two sides of the spectrum Read more about La Paz, Bolivia[…]Read More »
- From Arequipa, we boarded our bus that would be a 6 hour bus ride to Puno, Peru. This is the coastal town on the Titicaca Lake. Upon arriving to the town, we were hoping that we would be able to catch a connecting bus to Copacabana, Bolivia, but because Peru is literally on their own Read more about Lake Titicaca.. and we’re in Bolivia :)[…]Read More »