Welcome to our Colorado page! Scrolling through the posts, you’ll quickly find why Colorado is known as colorful Colorado or ColoRADo. The national parks here will through you for a loop, and the mountains are to die for! Definitely one of our favorite states to date!
- After getting refreshed from a nice shower and lunch at Great Sand Dunes NP, we made our way up to Rocky Mountain NP. We camped about 20 minutes outside the park at a freecampsite.net location that was quite nice. We set up camp, made some spaghetti for dinner, and called it a night. Although we Read more about Rocky Mountains NP[…]Read More »
- We are doing an update blog due to our forgetful minds leaving behind two camera cords in DC/Alexandria. We are unable to post pictures until we get the cords in the mail in Texas–so this will have to suffice until then. 🙂 We have since soothed our sore bodies in the hot springs of Hot Read more about Update blog[…]Read More »
- We left Black Canyon of the Gunnison and had about a five-hour drive ahead of us. Knowing this, we looked for a free campsite just outside of Great Sand Dunes NP. We were out of luck with this search, but found a town not too far past Great Sand Dunes NP that had a Walmart Read more about Great Sand Dunes NP[…]Read More »
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison is a national park located in the beautiful state of Colorado. This national park isn’t very well known, making it one of Colorado’s best kept secrets. With a great backcountry campsite, amazing trekking, and little to no tourist, you won’t want to miss Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park! Read more about Black Canyon of The Gunnison NP[…]Read More »
- When we woke up on the side of the street it was still raining. We got out and ran to the gas station to freshen up, then got on the road to Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado. It rained, no poured, this entire drive. Literally it was raining so hard and we hadn’t showered Read more about Mesa Verde NP[…]Read More »