We believe to be able to fully enjoy your traveling experiences, you need to be enjoying life as well. Everyone needs a bit of encouragement in their lives. Here on our Encouraging Messages board, we reveal the truths of real life. We're sharing encouraging messages the Lord has placed on our hearts and insights we've gained on how to live a happier, healthier life! Stick around to get encouraged and inspired to be the best you. And always remember what Gil Bailie says..
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
- Lately, we’ve been all over the place. If we could record our conversations and share them with you, you’d understand. Our ideas. Our dreams. Our goals… everything is changing from one minute to the next, and yet it’s staying the same. Just writing that makes me tear up. Because here’s the deal. I want Read more about Defining SUCCESS with the help of #TheBucketListFamily[…]Read More »
- Societal birthday expectations made me think this year, my birthday should have been on April 16th, or even on April 14th… but certainly not on April 15th. April 15th – the day my birthday comes on every year, because well, it’s my birthday – should not have been my birthday. It wasn’t Read more about Breaking Expectations Society Puts on Birthdays[…]Read More »
- Wondering why we travel? Sometimes we wonder too! And while it’s not easy to answer that question, we’re hoping this explains a bit more of why we travel and live the life we do. Lately, it seems like around every corner tragedy strikes. There is so much bad in the world, but here’s the Read more about Why We Travel || Our Idea of the Life We’re Called to Live[…]Read More »
- There is no doubt in our minds that the Lord moved us to Scotland January 2016 to embark on a master’s in physiotherapy for Jason. However, what we didn’t know was that His plans for our lives over here were going to be different than the average physio student. A few weeks ago, we Read more about Bigger, Better Plans | When Things Don’t Go as You Think They Will[…]Read More »
- Something about this time of year makes it the best time of the year to many. Whether it’s time with friends and family, a time to step back and look at your life in a new perspective, or just the joyfulness that fills the streets, this time of the year is magical. For us, however, this Read more about It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year[…]Read More »
- Sitting at home today cozied up on my couch with a cup of coffee and the snow falling outside, I had a reality check. Actually, honestly, I don’t know if it can be called a reality check. It’s this underlying message that keeps getting in my head time and time again, and today, I’m finally Read more about Dare to Dream[…]Read More »
- I’ve recently learned the real meaning of Joy in a time of mourning. Until June 2015,I had never lost someone extremely close to me, however, my life completely changed June 22, 2015. Lately, the Lord has been moving in ways that Jason and I don’t fully understand. He has shut doors to what we thought were Read more about Joy In A Time of Mourning[…]Read More »
- Oh my goodness.. Is the Lord good or what?!?! Something amazing just happened and we have to share it with all of you…. Here’s the theme of this one.. No Coincidence. Only God. First though.. Thanks to everyone in our little prayer circle for praying when we asked. The Lord gave us clarity and Read more about No Coincidence. Only God.[…]Read More »