Have you ever been to a country and fallen in love with it the second you step off the plane? That was Iceland for us! After renting a car and exploring the south of Iceland for a week, we are already planning our next trip back to the land of fire and ice! On this Iceland page, you'll find practical information about Iceland as a country, travel tips, car rental advice, and ways to stay safe in the beautiful but rugged countryside!
- If you’ve ever heard that driving in Iceland is unlike driving in other places, you’ve heard it right! But don’t let that scare you away from hitting the land of fire and ice road trip style! However, to be safe on the road there are a few things you should expect when driving in Iceland. Read more about 12 Practical Tips for Driving in Iceland[…]Read More »
- While visiting the land of fire and ice, finding hot springs to relax in is a must. And lucky for you, there are more hot springs in Iceland than the typical, tourist-packed Blue Lagoon. After visiting Iceland, we’ve come up with five hot springs in the south of Iceland for you to enjoy… and get Read more about Five Hot Springs in the South of Iceland[…]Read More »
- When visiting Iceland, soaking in the hot springs is basically a must! And while the natural minerals in the water make you feel absolutely amazing, to keep those minerals working and the water clean, there are few rules to follow. Don’t be that obnoxious tourist and follow these simple tips to using hot springs in Read more about 5 Tips to Using Hot Springs in Iceland […]Read More »
- Iceland is full of some of the friendliest people we’ve met across the globe, so it’s no wonder they have really helpful, specific to Iceland websites for locals and travelers alike. While traveling through Iceland we were told about a few Icelandic websites and honestly, they really changed the game for us while visiting the Read more about Websites to Know for Your Trip to Iceland[…]Read More »
- The best way to reach all the beauty that Iceland offers is by renting a car. You simply cannot get to all the less touristy spots, or hidden gems of Iceland without your own transportation. However, there’s lots to consider when renting a car in Iceland. We’re sharing ten things you need to know about Read more about Practical Information for Renting a Car in Iceland[…]Read More »