Alright, so we share with you all about our adventures. We give advice and encouragement on how to travel. However, we haven't shared any of our gear details with you. We're changing that. By scrolling down, you'll find all our gear reviews. From camping to photography and everyday life, we've got loads of gear to talk about! We even include corny videos of each product for your enjoyment 😉
In each of the posts, you'll find links to where we purchased these products. By buying your gear through the links provided, you help keep us out on the road and contribute to this travel site. As always, we welcome your feedback on any of our gear reviews and would love to hear your take on the products you purchase.
- Photography is quite the spendy hobby to get into. There seems to always be a new lens or gear that a photographer needs/wants, and there’s always room for upgrades. But, we’ve come to learn that you don’t always have to have the newest and best gear around, and a lot of things aren’t things you Read more about A Camera Gear Guide | The Perfect Gifts for Photographers[…]Read More »
- While we don’t believe that this season is all about going out and spending money on all the things people don’t need, there is something to be said about a thoughtful, practical gift. We’ve compiled a list of things that we use and love and really couldn’t travel without after over three years on the Read more about Christmas Gift Guide – Travel Edition[…]Read More »
- What better way to enjoy light than having a light powered by the sun?! The MPowerd Luci solar light produces hours of light after a relatively short charge. It’s free energy in a compact, lightweight, waterproof product! We had never even heard about the Luci solar light until we were doing our month-long Read more about Gear Review : The MPowerd Luci Solar Light[…]Read More »
- Coffee is better when it’s freshly ground! The smell, the taste, and the satisfaction of fully preparing the coffee yourself makes that first sip so much sweeter. The Hario Coffee Grinder is the perfect way to grind fresh coffee every morning! When searching for a coffee grinder, we had three things in Read more about Gear Review: Hario Coffee Grinder : All About That Hand Ground Morning Coffee[…]Read More »
- Coffee, coffee, coffee. Who loves coffee?? We sure do thanks to our Aeropress Coffee Maker!! Making coffee in the morning can be a drag. Good news for you; the Aeropress Coffee Maker changes that messy, time-consuming job to an easy morning brew ready in minutes!! I’m sitting here drinking my Read more about Gear Review : Aeropress Coffee Maker : Our Go To Morning Coffee Maker That’s Ready Within Minutes[…]Read More »
- Interested in cooking for yourself, but don’t have a stove to do it?! We feel ya, camp stoves are expensive!! We did loads of research and ended up building our own soda can stove. It’s a stove well, made out of a soda can!! Before embarking on our journey across America and back, and Read more about Our Soda Can Stove : Backpacking and Traveling Abroad[…]Read More »