Poland, sweet Poland. If this place isn't on your bucket list it should be! Poland is one of the most underrated places we have ever been. The people are lovely, the food is delicious, and the country is so, so cheap! It's the perfect country to splurge for a luxury vacation on a budget! Find out things to do in Poland, local cuisine, and our favorite spots to stay here on this Poland page!
- If we’re honest here, before heading to Poland in December 2016 for a long weekend trip, we had never even heard of the country – or at least anything about it. But when we found tickets for 8 USD straight from Aberdeen, we had to jump on the opportunity for adventure. Way back in Read more about Poland in December | Our First Time to Eastern Europe Together[…]Read More »
- We’ll be the first to say traveling in Europe is expensive. However, experiencing the rich history, dreamy buildings, and great food doesn’t have to break the bank. Poland is one of Europe’s hidden gems. You can experience the true European feel on a much smaller budget in this country, and we’re sharing why you Read more about Why You Should Have a Poland Bucket List | Visit This Underrated Country in Europe[…]Read More »
- A trip to Poland isn’t complete without visiting the town of Gdansk. With the picturesque streets, uncrowded pathways, and a lovely waterfront, Gdansk makes for a guaranteed relaxed holiday. We’re sharing twelve things to do in Gdansk, including the best food, where to stay, and what to expect on the streets! Read more about 12 Things to do in Gdansk | A Travel Guide to this Hidden Gem of Europe[…]Read More »
- The restaurant pictures of the Q Hotel Grand Cru Gdansk are what completely sold us on this hotel. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find out this hotel is more than just a cozy looking restaurant. The Q Hotel Grand Cru Gdansk is a lovely place to stay while in Gdansk. With Read more about Q Hotel Grand Cru Gdansk | A Cozy Hotel Just Off the River[…]Read More »
- Poland’s capital is full of rich history. Everywhere you go within the city of Warsaw, you can feel and see the history around you. But there’s more to Warsaw than remnants of World War II. Get inspired for your trip to Poland’s capital with this list of ten things to do in Warsaw. Read more about 10 Things to do in Warsaw | Traveler’s Tips for Poland’s Capital[…]Read More »
- Typically when we travel, we camp, CouchSurf, or AirBnB. However, when we booked our trip to Poland, we planned on splurging on a nice hotel. Scouring different booking sites for hotels, the Westin Warsaw stood out to us with its 8.9/10 rating from over 2,500 reviews! The Westin Warsaw is hands down the place Read more about Westin Warsaw | A Luxury Stay in Warsaw[…]Read More »