Welcome to our Utah page. Fair warning here... once you visit Utah, you’ll never want to leave! Utah’s canyons, red rocks, mountains, and all around outdoorsy feel makes this one of the few states we’ve been to that we would actually consider living in. Utah is the state for the adventurous soul!
- Canyonlands NP is only about a 45-minute drive away from Arches NP making the ride there very short and enjoyable. We headed into the park, expecting to camp at a free campsite just outside the park. As we drove past the campsite, we decided to not set up camp yet, but instead head in and Read more about Canyonlands NP[…]Read More..>>
- Arches National Park was a really fun park to run through and explore. With the free wild camping, the short and long hikes, and amazing red rocks all around, Arches National Park is a must! Everywhere you look there’s gorgeous views, crazy rock formations, and unbelievable arches! Heading into Arches NP we began studying Read more about Arches NP[…]Read More..>>
- CAPITOL REEF After Bryce Canyon NP, we made our way over to Capitol Reef NP. This was the drive we were told we had to stop to get a burger in Boulder, UT at Burr Trail Grill. We were driving by the burger place and nearly missed it. Thank goodness we didn’t!! We both ordered Read more about Capital Reef NP and Salt Lake City[…]Read More..>>
- As you may have noticed, we are not currently up to date with all of our travels, therefore we wanted to update you on where we are, what we are doing, and what is to come. We are currently in Alamosa, Colorado sitting in the car outside of a McDonalds and will be sleeping in Read more about Update Blog…because we are soo behind![…]Read More..>>
- Once we left Zion, we wanted to find a free campsite in between Zion and Bryce, so we quickly got out our phones and went searching. We came across one that seemed perfect, just 20 minutes outside of Bryce. As we were approaching the park, Heather wasn’t feeling that great, but we just dismissed it Read more about Bryce Canyon NP[…]Read More..>>
- We made it to Utah!! Before we got to Zion we stopped and camped out.. so before you get to read about Zion NP you get to hear about our awesome camping experience. We took of from Great Basin NP after dinner and were wanting to get a couple hours of driving in before Read more about Zion NP[…]Read More..>>